Reopening can be a daunting task as businesses face unfamiliar guidance and uncertainty. But there are some keys to help traverse the landscape such as performing a detailed risk assessment and implementing a site-specific protection and response plan. Make sure you have everything covered by checking where you’re at and learning from best practices successfully applied. You don’t want your company to launch the next hotspot. We’ll make it easy to ensure you are doing it right!
Join safety expert James Boretti, CSP to learn more about:
- Cal/OSHA: recording and reporting COVID cases, and avoiding unnecessary fines
- COVID Cases: what to do, communicate confidentially, and the importance of accident investigation for workers’ compensation and County Health.
- Prevention Measures:
- Things to consider (i.e., risk assessing, updating relevant programs and trainings, changes in the workplace for safety, etc.)
- Response and Social Distancing Plans: what to include
- Surveillance and tracing: what to do, how
- Examples and Best Practices with focus on specific industries
James Boretti, Certified Safety Professional
President / CEO, Boretti, Inc.
With over 30 years of experience, James has an extensive background in the field of Safety & Health. James is President of Boretti, Inc., a professional SH&E firm providing a broad range of technical and business safety solutions. He has successfully consulted with a wide range of clients and industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, television, construction and agricultural environments. His efforts have resulted in measurable improved operational efficiency and productivity, lowered insurance rates, reduced claims frequency, and OSHA compliance.
James is Regional Vice President of Region I for the American Society of Safety Professionals and a frequent speaker for them. He is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a Professional Member of the ASSP, a member of the ASSP Code of Conduct Committee, and the Council on Regional Affairs (CoRA) liaison for the development of ASSP ethics training. He teaches safety courses for entities such as the University of California, Irvine, and most recently has been conducting many COVID-19 / reopening safely presentations for clients and the public at large.